Feedback

Please email feedback on any books, or any topic!

1. #1 by Kylie Barnes - September 5th, 2015 at 07:49

Just wanted to thanks to Sue for her book ‘Outback Spirit.’ We took our first trip into the Outback in June and fell in love with it. Since our trip, we packed up our home and four kids and moved to California for this year, where hubby is from. Before going to the airport, I went to the local Salvos store and found Outback Spirit and have absolutely LOVED reading about the people she wrote about! Has only made me more determined to head Outback again when we return next year! We have such an amazing country and unique characters who live in it!! Tha k you for sharing some of their stories. Cheers, Kylie

2. #2 by sue - April 26th, 2015 at 12:52

Hi Tony. Many thanks for your lovely note. So glad you enjoyed the read!
    The women are pretty incredible! It was a privilege to be entrusted with their stories.
    Many best wishes, Sue x

3. #3 by Tony Robinson - April 18th, 2015 at 13:24

Hello Sue.

I have throughly enjoyed your book titled ‘Outback Heroines.’
    I am looking forward to reading some of your other material.
    Best wishes to you and your family.
    Sincere regards.

Tony.

4. #4 by Suzanne Radojcin nee (Bridger) Ashburton - January 10th, 2014 at 10:06

Dear Sue,
    I have just finished resding Father Bob. I can only thank you and praise you in the highest for your writing of this man of God. My family and I have known him since he was a young priest sent to one of those many praishes in his early days. I wish I could have been there for him during his very turblent years and we should have. However, you are both in my prayers. God Bless the different.

5. #5 by Kathryn - October 8th, 2013 at 16:52

Hi Sue
    I have just read Left for Dead. I picked the book up and did not put it down until it was finished. I highly recommend this book to everyone.
    I had been visiting my husband who was based in the Navy in Sydney at the time and was on my home back to Newcastle early in the morning when I was passed the park just after Smanatha had been taken to hospital. I felt sick as I sensed something terribly bad had happened in that park. ever since that day I have followed Samanthas story closely and have shed tears for her during the bad times. How pleased I was to see her and her beautiful family and to know she has chosen to treasure every moment now. We all have a lot to learn from Samantha and her loving husband. Thankyou Samantha and Laurence for sharing your story. Does Sam have A PO Box?
    Kind regards
    Kathryn

6. #6 by Gina Scott - December 20th, 2012 at 20:10

Just to put it in print – I nearly wet myself laughing reading your description of me – thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful words. Your description of Mt Isa was perfect also – and still makes me grin thinking I dragged you to look at dead/ alive snakes, check out slag pours and ghost towns.
    Hope you are traveling through again soon.
    Much luv & grins till I catch you again,
    Me

7. #7 by Trish - November 4th, 2012 at 11:56

Sue,
    I just wanted to say thank
    you for your inspirational
    Books. I find great solace in the outback stories. I can not put them down.
    Thanks Sue,
    Trish.

8. #8 by joy - July 1st, 2012 at 10:03

I have just read Welcome to the Outback and thoroughly enjoyed it, have been to a number of places in Queensland and certainly bought back many good memories, last trip was 5 years ago think its time to go back and visit again.

9. #9 by mal baker - June 8th, 2012 at 10:56

gday sue, just finished your latest book, what agood read i thoroughly enjoyed it you took me too places i have not been and back too places i hav been, but did not see them in the same way as you. a most enjoyable read, thank you i really loved your way of telling the story. cheers and thanks mal baker

10. #10 by sue - April 23rd, 2012 at 09:54

sorry, but I don’t think there is one … It was before e-books were around. The paper version is the only one available. Best wishes, Sue

11. #11 by Mark - April 10th, 2012 at 12:57

Where can I find Peter Ryan: The Inside Story in an ebook form???? preferably for Kindle. Thanks!

12. #12 by sally pearce - August 8th, 2011 at 00:42

Hi Sue
    i have just read women of the outback
    and enjoyed it . it has just inforced that i am who i am.. and no doctor or councelor can change that..
    i was a farmer for 13 years then 5 years ago i went mining , a underground shot firer until 4 months ago i was in a underground rock fall and had some bad injurys , i loss my right hand .. but from the moment i woke up and realised my injurys i excepted it you cant grow it back so i just looked forward … now i have a constent battle with the docs as they dont except my atitude to it all i just want to get on with it!! and all they want to do is brake me …those women give me the fight to keep on being me thank you
    cheers
    sally

13. #13 by Vicki - June 17th, 2011 at 08:19

Loved your book Women of the Outback….would love to read more

14. #14 by zoltan bodnar - May 23rd, 2011 at 02:40

Hi Sue,
    This is zoltan, you do not know me, but it’s not important. I would like to buy one of your books called-: Death of a Doctor, but can not find it anywhere. Would you be able to help me to find a copy of it? Thank you

15. #15 by Heather Siegel - April 4th, 2011 at 12:41

Hello. I am a writer, now, as a young Senior, formerly in Chicago and now in California. Many writers and filmmakers have previous careers before they “find” success. Did you have parents who encouraged you to write? Did you have obstacles to starting your career? What encouragement would you give to people who want to become writers? Thanks.

Heather Siegel aka Hadassah Goldberg
    715 North Broadway #A67
    Escondido, CA 92025
    760-432-8383 PST
    heathersiegel@cox.net

I can be “googled” at nctimes.com and signonsandiego.com.

Sue Williams was the author of ELEANOR ROOSEVELT on PBS. Was that you?

16. #16 by Tony Barry - March 24th, 2011 at 09:06

Hi Sue,
    I believe I am about to subject myself to your enquiring mind for a piece in the Fin Review. I look forward to making contact as I am very interested in the direction of a lot of your work and agree of the need to applaud the women of the outback, to remember what Peter Ryan attempted to achieve and to endeavour to find a way to clone the character and compassion of Father Chris Riley and use it to replace the fluroide in our drinking water, (and the subserdised bottled water quaffed by our Pollies)
    I don’t have a lot of time for the hi-jackers of journalistic integrity, but you appear to have flown below their radar. More Power to you.
    Talk soon,
    With respect and Kind thoughts,
    Tony Barry
    Actor/Activist

17. #17 by Julia Cséfalvay - February 17th, 2011 at 14:11

Dear Sue,

thank you very much for: “Getting there”…
    Amazing… Highly recomended for all problemfull “travellers”.
    Best regrads